e enjte, 10 maj 2007

Drool factor!

As a tradition, every year, one of my mates and I whip up our 'Who's Da Bomb!' (aka 10 Sexiest People) list! My results as follows. This years were filled with near misses (Mr Daniel-Bond-Craig, Robbie Williams, Eva Mendes, Angelina J, and more noticeably Paul Walker...WHAT THE???? etc..) and gasps at each others suggestions such as 'really??? them???' However, I present to you my top 10 totally drool-able males and females for 2007.

MEN!
1. Ben Cousins









2. TIE - George Eads & Ben Browder











3. Chris Evans












4. Josh Lucas












5.Tadhg Kennelly












6. Scott Wolf (he looks like my boyfriend...hehee!)












7. Christian Bale












8. Martin Henderson











9. Matthew McConaughey












10. David Beckham










WOMEN
1. Jessica Alba












2. Erika Heynatz












3. Natalie Imbruglia












4. Kate Beckinsdale












5. Sharlene Spiteri








6. Rachel McAdams












7. Kylie Minogue












8. Christy Turlington









9. Helen Mirren












10. Giselle Bundchen








As you can tell, my last day at the Chicago Symphony has been most productive....