e martë, 1 maj 2007

Hello May!!

A new day, a new month! I was able to walk to work dressed in a T-shirt and jeans! What a rarity at 9am in the morning!! Its a sure fire sign that Summer HAS to be well and truly on its way! (surely...please??? No more rain!!!)

So to pass a little more time before bed last night, I popped on 'Sleeping Dictionary' staring Jessica Alba and Hugh Dancy. Hmmm...I thought cuties Alba and Dancy would at least make good eye candy, but seriously, after 20 mins it HAD to be ejected from the player and popped back in its Netflix's envelope! Jessica's WOEFUL Malay accent was enough to push me into a crazed state of waking up this morning telling Will "me your Sleeping Dictionary. Me teach you Enngrrrish and me lubbe you looong time!"! (Mornings have been known to be my craziest time of the day...then and when ever I watch Family Guy!)

But in all seriousness....don't watch this film. Acting is awful, story is awful, and I really don't wanna see Ms Alba as a discreet Malaysian hooker! BAD!

NEWS FLASH! Will Chicago come down with huge amounts of salmonella/bacterial poisoning today?? Promotions groups were handing out samples of Oscar Mayer's Deli Creations Hot Sandwich Melts with shaved Turkey and Monterey Cheese at the Adam's & Wabash El stop! Hmmm...after my food poisoning incident two weeks ago..I am a little apprehensive about eating it! NB...the actual pic is NOT said sandwich...just the closest thing I could find to it!
Songs Of The Day - 'Lay Your Head' & 'Never Running Out' - Athlete