e mërkurë, 29 gusht 2007

Dude, where's my bike??? (see also 'SOME SLIME BALL F#CK HAS STOLEN MY BIKE!!!)

Bobo, my dearly beloved Specialized Mountain Bike has been bike-napped! I am WELL pissed off!!!!! Not from outside my work, nor the grocery store, or even from outside the cinema...but FROM THE BIKE STORAGE ROOM IN MY APARTMENT BLOCK!!!! I can not fucking believe it! It took me so long to get a bike, and a kick arse one at that, with Will doing the searching for me on Craigslist (as I am usless and get bored looking through the hundreds of ads). She was my mode of transport to work, to everywhere! I was just getting back into shape again powering along, taking a bike ride after nearly every meal at night. And now I am stuffed!! Back to HAVING to catch the El to work and catching unreliable CTA everywhere for everything.
I am WELL pissed off.
Pricks..I kinda hope you go arse over tit over a car bonnet or slam into an opening car door to teach you a karmic lesson. (even though thinking like that isn't boosting my karmic points...but fuck it..I am upset about my bike!)
BASTARDS! I swear if I find it on Craigslist...someones balls are going to be stewed!