e enjte, 11 tetor 2007

Get yo sexy on...

Some weeks ago a discussion took place at the dinner table between LP and I (with poor Niner sitting with us shaking his head) about songs that just simply DEFINITELY put one in the mood, if ya know what I mean!

So after much memory mapping, and scanning my music library, here are my "top ten" songs/albums that get my sexy on!:

10: Mixed Up - the Cure
09: I love It - Sneaky Sound System
08: Cherish The Day - Sade
07: Fastlove - George Michael
06: (Goodbye Country) Hello Nightclub - Groove Armada
05: Closer (actually the whole of 'Downward Spiral') - NIN
04: Get To Know Ya - Maxwell (actually most anything that Maxwell does!Mmmmm...)
03: Dummy - Portishead
02: Buzzin' Fly Vol 1. - Ben Watt
01: Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack

And to close this post, here is the new track from Moloko's Roisin Murphy, 'Let Me Know'