e hënë, 10 shtator 2007

Monday Monday..

...and a 'tres' brief weekend round up.Ahh, love an old photo booth. LP, Sara and I squeezed ourselves into the booth at the Long Bar where LP and I met up with the crew for a few drinks to celebrate Miss Sara's 30th B'day (cheers for dragging my carcass out of the apartment, LP! And a MOST happy birfffday to you, sweet Miss Vogt!)
The 'musical' highlight for me on the weekend?? Watching Britney's car-crash of a 'comeback performance' opening the MTV VMA's last night. Classic!!!!! The girl looked out of shape, bored, uncomfortable and couldn't even mime to save her self from utter critic panning!! I loved and laughed at every second of it!!
Second best thing to happen this weekend?? I FINALLY saw The Simpson's Movie! A SMASHINGLY funny couple of hours. (I walked out unable to get either the Spider Pig song out of my head, and hummed The Simpsons theme tune all the way home on the El...much to Laura's amusement!)
Third best thing...after a week of downs and downs last week, I FINALLY cleaned the apartment! Now I do not feel as if I am wallowing in my own filth!
So, its on with the work week...Happy Monday!