e premte, 6 prill 2007

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

This is the first Good Friday I have worked in my life! (Unfortunately America really isn't the Christian country it says it claims to be, given the second holiest of days on the Christian calender isn't even acknowledged. Sheesh! Its also bizarre how one can't say Happy Christmas over here, yet you can still say Happy Easter! Hmm..Tres odd!)
Boy, I used to LOVE the four day long weekend over Easter...Good Friday through to Easter Monday. However I will have to make do with a standard two day weekend this year. But that ok, cause I will be with my sweet William, Fred & Laura and FOOD!!
So to all, wish you the Happiest of Easter weekends. Enjoy your time with your loved ones, and all my love transcending the miles and oceans to my sweet family!
HAPPY EASTER!!!!