e martë, 17 prill 2007

Random Tuesday.

Thank goodness, the sun is still out! Since the weather has improved, I decided to try walking home from work yesterday afternoon, which was simply beautiful! This morning I decided to do the same to work. It's so great to clear the head and get the blood pumping through my veins. I felt so good. The soundtrack to my walk was the sublime "Human" by Nitin Sawhney, perfect zen walking music.
So as nothing really groundbreaking has occurred in my life over the last week, I have decided to use this post to say random things. Except that Chicago has won the USA bid to host the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games...GO CHICAGO!!!!!

1. Sunday morning I was spoilt. Will treated to an hours Aromatherapy massage at Spacio for my B'day. It was just what I needed, considering that the last time I had one was before I left Sydney in November. Totally relaxing, and left me on a cloud all day! This place rocks!!!

2. Tocca Candles are the hardest thinks to come by in Chicago! I know I am not a really girly guy, but I have a fetish for scented candles, especially Tocca Grace Candles. The scent calms me, reminds me of Will's and my time between NY and DC two years ago, as well as Miss Ceire, and takes me to a happy place. After searching on Saturday along Michigan Ave, I finally found them yesterday in Saks Fifth Avenue. Balance was restored with the lighting of it last night.

3. Laura, Will and I have started a new Sunday night tradition of watching 'Charm School' featuring the 'ladies' from Flavor of Love (a reality show featuring skanks all fighting for the affections of Public Enemy's Flavor Flav) This show is TOTALLY skank-tastic!!!!! Even though a few more brain cells were sucked out by the end of the hours viewing.

4. Congrats in order to my sweet Nicole, who has graduated from University and is ready to set the teaching world on fire, as well as escape the clutches of the Sydney Opera House! Well done love!! I had to include this gorgeous photo of her on Grad Day! (Will's and my love to both you and Mark also! We miss you!)