e enjte, 12 prill 2007

Missing Australia..

I received a care parcel from my sister yesterday. A Country Road t-shirt and three blocks of Cadbury chocolate and Easter Cards for Uncle Richie and Uncle Will lovingly made by my gorgeous nieces, Chloe & Emma. I am missing home BIG TIME right now. I know it will pass. So now its time to go and eat me some more Vegimite on toast.

Lollapalooza lineup was released today, and as well as fav's of mine such as Paolo Nutini, Amy Winehouse, Kings Of Leon, Muse, Cold War Kids, Peter Bjorn & John, Peral Jam, M.I.A. and Daft Punk, Silverchair will also be performing! All I would have needed would have been Eskimo Joe and it would be the ultimate Festival

So to help me through my 'homesickness' here is the fantastic new single from Missy Higgin's second album, 'On A Clear Night', titled 'Steer'. Enjoy!