e mërkurë, 11 prill 2007

New music! Pop Edition

Ok, whilst I bitch, moan and complain profusely about the weather over here, I just wanted to share three new tracks which are totally 'pop-tasticly' rocking my ipod at the moment. Each track has me tapping my feet and singing along in a strangely psycho fashion...this however just to keep me warm!

Mutya Buena - Real Girl.
After releasing the duet 'This Is Not Real Love' with George Michael, Mutya is back with her debut solo single 'sans' Sugababes. A track that makes me tap my feet and feel good all over. (Also helped along with thanks to a sample of 'It Ain't Over Till It's Over' by Mr Lenny Kravitz!)


Siobhan Donaghy - Don't Give It Up.
The first release from founding Sugababes member's 2nd solo album 'Ghosts'. An ethereal track which is haunting yet delicate. I don't imagine it will be a radio-play hit, but Siobhan deserves to succeed.


All Saints - Chick Fit.
STOMPING!!!!! For some reason this track just totally gets my heart rate up! The steel drum percussion, the girly-rap by Shaznay, the combined vocals of the Appleton's and Mel Blatt, echo's what greatness the All Saints can produce! (see:, Black Coffee, Pure Shores, All Hooked Up, Rock Steady!) Just a shame after the release of this track, the girls were dropped by their label...whaaa whaaa!