e mërkurë, 4 korrik 2007

Happy 4th July...my public holiday recap.

Firstly 'Transformers recap: I loved its cheesy-ness, and Shai LaBeouf is actually gonna be a great lil actor! Was not disappointed by it at all! It was a STACK of fun (Loaf, K.I.D., Classy..as fans, I think you will enjoy also!) Good times, got a few good laughs, abig bang action film (although some of the shots were a little fast and blurred, actually making the action sequences a lil hard to follow at times) LP liked it, so did Cherry, however 9Niner seemed a little over it very quickly.

Been bike riding and getting out enjoying the beauty of the Lake and the sun! I played Wii with a mate of mine this morning, and let me tell you...IT KICKS ARSE! BIG TIME!! I am not really a fan of PS, PS2, X-Box etc, but Wii is completely different. And blew my mind!

And even though its only July, I am pretty much certain that the following song will be a major contender for 'Aussies Song Of The Year'.I love it, I must listen to it daily! I WANNA MARRY IT!!!...sigh...meds will kick in soon..
I have been waiting for the video to be released to share it with everyone for close to three months, (actual a double single release for both Mutya and Groove Armada from their new albums respectively, hitting stores 27 July in UK) and so finally I can post it for you all. May this song bring you as much booty shaking delight as it does to me!

Song For Mutya (Out Of Control) - Groove Armada feat. Mutya Buena (Universal)

I simply can't get enough of this song. It has been on steady rotation for the past couple of months. Just the 'dancetastical' remedy for everything!

A Happy 4th July everyone, brought to you by the hilarity of Lil Bush on Comedy Central! Check it out!!


Back to work tomorrow, but that's cool! I had a lovely two days, and then its only two days till the weekend! Besides, I am still in the honeymoon phase at my new job.

Not looking forward to starting my body detox diet this week...will keep you posted how it goes...