e hënë, 23 korrik 2007

Monday's tune (I am taking a Holiday!)

With the new job at Columbia College (which is FAB!), riding my NEW FANTASTIC bike around this gorgeous city, and getting settled with life...I am still going to be M.I.A. for a while longer. But as Lollapolooza is only two weeks away, I will be probably be posting some artist associated related clips!
Naturally, Mel C is not going to be at Lolla...I just love her new track, and feel that her 'indie pop' is being terribly underrated by the world! (I did the PR for her previous release 'Beautiful Disaster' ..a great pop album...sadly bombed without the support of a major label. So I hope you all enjoy this Monday does of pop!
Two new things I am loving :
Golden Bond Medicated Powder. I LOVE that menthol tingle on my crotch!
My homemade Southern Cornbread (cheers for the recipe LP!!) Last nights batch turned out DELICIOUS!!
Happy Sunny Monday all!