e premte, 6 korrik 2007

Happy Friday, Ok?? (I [heart] cartoons!)

I LOVE cartoons. I am 31 and I am not afraid to admit it! My fav of course is the absurdity and irreverence of 'Family Guy', however give me 'The Simpsons', 'Count Duckula', 'Battle Of The Planets', 'Voltron' (both versions..how many of you remember them??) 'Thundercats', 'Astro Boy', 'South Park' and of course 'Transformers', and I am a child again! Some newer ones even pass the grade, like 'Batman - The Dark Knight'.
Add to the list some Manga; Akira, Blood- The Last Vampire, Spirited Away, Aeon Flux and the Disney/Pixar classics 'Madagascar', 'Cars', 'The Incredibles', 'Finding Nemo', 'Over The Hedge', 'Happy Feet', 'Monsters Inc', 'Robots' and I am all smiles.
Now there are two films I am yet to see, and may just do a double viewing on Sunday given they are expecting the heat index to reach the 100degF/40degC mark in Chicago, I might FINALLY get to see 'Surf's Up' and 'Ratatouille'!

Which leads me to the point of this post. My newest addiction is Lil Bush! I love it. I find myself speaking like him on a daily basis...and frankly that scares the shit out of me! I NEVER thought I would EVER emulate vocally the 'Worlds Greatest Tool' (Lil Johnny Howard...your coming close though to being a runner up...if it wasn't for F*Wit Cheney!)

To kick start your weekend, and for those at home and in the UK who may not have experienced it yet, here is a taster. Lil Bush should end the week with a bang. Just as long as its not a W.M.D.!!!


Enjoy your weekend everyone!