e mërkurë, 3 janar 2007

An Incubus of Viral Plague

I am sick. I haven't been this sick since I landed in DC in 2005 where I had the WORST sinus infection I can recall, and was given the WORST antibiotics to combat the infection. ("side effects can include dry mouth and explosive diarrhea" Thank the lord for Jase who asked me if they had that effect on me, cause I was sure I was dying!)

Its only the freaking flu, but by god has it taken a hold of me and the bloody wretched thing just won't leave me alone!! I am sure it has reached the worst it can, given what I am coughing up and sneezing out, however I long to rerturn to health. And given the course of antibiotics I brought from Australia end tomorrow, here's hoping!
To top it all off, I have a third interview for a job at 10am...please oh please be gone devil-virus!!

*The pic is of your friend and mine, the influenza virus.