e enjte, 4 janar 2007

A new day, a new career!

I had my third interview in a series of long arduous interviews with a company in Evanston, a Northern Suburb of Chicago, and I am happy to say, I was offered a position today.

It is a massive change of direction for me, apart of my whole life revamp. Come February 1st, I will be the Manager of Mens Residence for a non profit organisation called Centre for Independent Futures. I will be aiding and assisting people with disabilities to assimilate into everyday society. I will be a life skills coach and a support for the residents of one of the properties that C.I.F. own, giving those who may never have the opportunity to live and fend for themselves. This is a most exciting and challenging prospect, and let me tell you if I could make it through the interview process, I am sure I will do just fine with the residents, a couple of whom I have already met.

I am excited and not in the least daunted.