e shtunë, 30 qershor 2007

A Chicago Saturday Sunrise

Insomnia sucks. After a fun night watching 'Hot Fuzz' again with LP and 9Niner over a couple of beers at Brew & View at the Vic (I think one of my fav Chicago spots...like the Metro Theatre venue in Sydney, with a big screen showing movies and beer on tap!) I strangely couldn't get a proper nights sleep. So around 4am I got up and thought, what better day to get up and hit the bike and take some early morning photo's around the Lake near our apartment. What a lovely morning.

Music was selected;

Underpass from our side of the street under Lake Shore Drive to the Lake;

Boats around Belmont Harbour;

City skyline with a plethora of fishermen;

Sunrise over Belmont Harbour;

View from the bike track across Lake Shore Drive to my neighbourhood;

Now its 7.57am, and I might hop back into bed...or brew a pot of coffee!

Have a great weekend everyone!