e enjte, 21 qershor 2007

Fridays Garbage!

This week has been an eventful one. It was a week I started a new job at an Advertising Agency as an Accounts Assistant 3 days a week (who would have thought, numbers and me, blending together harmoniously!) AND I am loving it! 9-5pm, my own office, working autonomously, and I get to play music all day!! Sweeeeet!
After a long & busy work week for me, here are some things I have managed to achieve;
* I finally satisfied my craving for chili mac at Harmony Grill (the BEST chili mac in Chicago! Its exactly what it sounds like, a layer of meat chili, covered by a layer of mac & cheese, with some breadcrumbs on top and grilled slightly. So good!)
* I visited Chicago's Botanical Gardens and got a nature fix. However the seas of people indicated that school holidays really aren't the time to go there for some peace and quiet.
* Found a pub on Broadway which had $3 Stella's and deep fried mac & cheese bites (soooo unbelievably good!!)
To end the week, I present ten indispensable Garbage tracks in random order;

1. Nobody Can Win
2. The Trick Is To Keep Breathing
3. Run Baby Run
4. Vow
5. Special
6. Cup Of Coffee
7. Parade
8. You Look So Fine
9. Supervixen
10. Medication

And today's track is 'Why Do You Love Me?' from 'Bleed Like Me'. One ferocious track I love rocking out too!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, EVEYONE!