e premte, 22 qershor 2007

Transformers for me!

I am so looking forward to the new Transformers film. I was a serious addict when I was in my early years.Collected all the toys, had the videos, comic and even movie soundtrack (priceless 80's cock rock for a cartoon!) Loved the escapism from reality, the thought of joining some alien robots combat the forces of evil. It was fantastical.

One of the most traumatic experiences in my childhood was when I went snooping for Optimus Prime I was getting for Christmas. I searched my parents room, took it out of the box and proceeded to play with it. Lets just say they were not impressed to see me sitting on the floor in their room playing with what should have been my Christmas present. Mum was even adamant she was going to take it back and I was to have nothing else. I cried and grovelled begging her profusely to not return it! She didn't, phew cause he was kick arse, but the moral of the story is....ah, who cares?
But I am most excited about the new movie, staring Shia LaBeouf. Don't know what I typed his name...Shia Labeouf, Shia Labeouf...sounds like he should be working the Moulin Rouge.

End my 5 days of Garbage with 'Breaking Up The Girl' from Version 2.0.