e enjte, 28 qershor 2007

My fetish!

Ok, I am confessing to a 'wee' fetish and obsession of mine. This is not one of your run of the mill sexual fetishes, like those who get off on people in denim, leather or themselves. It is just a obsessive fetish for...pens. Stationary in general, to be exact! No matter where I work, if there is great stationary on offer, I usually stock myself up! I am from the school of 'you can NEVER have too many pens!' Which brings me to today's adventure.

I was given the grand tour of the stationary department of the Ad Agency I work for today, and let me say, this Lil Aussie was in a shopping heaven!! I was told to set myself up with whatever quality stationary I needed, even though my office is stock up on pens, note pads, highlighters, you get the picture. I spent a good 35mins going through the plethora of cupboards and draws almost salivating at the quality of the products they had on offer, and subsequently going back to my office with a little carrier bag full! Pens with different grade nibs, gel inks, Sharpies (permanent markers) in 5 different sizes, and four different colours, big note pads, little ones, post it notes in so many various shapes and sizes that I simply HAD to have one of each!

It is definitely true to say that I am truly never without a pen. Or note pad. Or post it notes! You may just NEVER know when you may need them...

I think I should start practicing my rehab chant...'Hi. My name is Aussie and I am an addict'

On a further note, the first reviews of 'Transformers' are in from Australian screens and they are MOST favourable!! Which is whetting my appetite even further for next weeks North American release even more!!!! I'M GEEKILY EXCITED!!!!!