e enjte, 29 mars 2007

Kylie Flashback

I was on my way downtown on the El to the Chicago Symphony this morning, when a track on my ipod spun me around and got completely stuck in my head, I had to listen to it three times...even pausing on Michigan Ave and not walking into the building until it ended. This track was Confide In Me by Kylie Minogue. Not just your regular run-of-the-mill Confide In Me, but the Big Brothers remix. A track totally reworked and reinvented into a bigger stomping dance anthem! 10 mins and 27 secs of aural joy...ahhh...how it took me back to many a Sydney Summer gone by! And who would have thought that Kylie would crack the Triple J market with said track! Bless you Kylie, cheers for the memories!

Tracks listened to on journey home: (besides one more listen to the above)
Stupidisco - Junior Jack
One More Time - Daft Punk
Lola's Theme - The Shapeshifters
The Ladyboy Is Mine - The Stuntmasters
Lost - Roger Sanchez
49 Percent - Royksopp
A-Z - Tracey Thorn