e diel, 25 mars 2007

T.V. How much reality is too much?? Really??

It's a sublime 24 deg day here in Chicago. A totally perfect Sunday. I woke up, lounged in bed for a bit, got up, ran a few errands dressed in a t-shirt, jeans and flip flops (first time this year!). Then Will & I took a long leisurely walk around the Lake front laying in the sun for a bit..just generally enjoying the beautiful weather. Then it was time to come home and whip up a late afternoon brunch of bacon, scrambled eggs and biscuits. Another couple of days like this and my batteries will be well and truly recharged. However, its back to work tomorrow, but here's hoping the weather doesn't change.

Saturday morning was a different story however. So every now and then, I get a chance to lay on the couch and do absolutely sweet F.A. except flick through our free cable channels. Today was one of those. Upon my morning channel surfing, I stumbled upon Gene Simmons Family Jewels
Ok, now I said I was addicted to 'Bad Girls Club', but I have not watched an episode since my sick day. However THIS will be one show I will be locking into my television watching schedule! The only drawback to the commencement of series 2 tonight, is that it screens the same time as the new series of Family Guy. ARRGGHH..the dilemma!