e mërkurë, 21 mars 2007

Peoples.

I feel very lucky. When you need them, family and friends are there for me, as I am for them. No matter where in the world, no matter what shit is going down. (Thank the stars for my LP, 5of9'er & The Browler. Back home my Farting Puppy Princess, MJC, Boo & Nicole, UK-Love Wifie & Cells) However thank goodness for the Aussie change to daylight savings...easier to skype back to my family all!!

Today's post is just to serve as a bit of a love fest..tell someone around you that you love them, and how stoked you are to have them as apart of your life. It makes the world a much nicer place.

Will. I love you so much. Cheers for all!

'Get Around To It', 'By Piccadilly Station I Sat Down & Wept' and 'Raise The Roof' - Tracey Thorn (always innovative, never boring! Biggest musak-love-fest there!)